[1.7.10] Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod : UPDATED!
The Five nights at Freddys mod currently adds in 9 characters from the game into minecraft! We have over 10 models finished however development just started this week so we will be implementing more as we go! The mod has some custom AI that allows the characters from FNAF to act completely still while you are looking at them. However once you turn away thats when they go to work! They will stalk you from over 50 blocks away and will only move once you are not looking at them. If you are behind a wall and looking at them they will still move towards you since you cannot directly see them. Along with that if you get to close or if you let them sneak up behind you they will GRAB you and begin causing your screen to have static and it slowly fades to darkness. Now if you are quick enough you can walk away from them and break free however if your too late and your screen fully fades to darkness you will get a jumpscare and your character will die! IF you manage to escape the static slowly fades away but if you get jump scared right after escaping there will most likely be no way to survive! We are slowly adding more and we are very excited to be making this mod for you guys so any suggestions please let us know!
- Categories: Official Mods, 1.7.10
- Developer: Rich1051414
- Mod Version: 1.2.2
- Original Forum Post
Click to Download Installer
Installer Download links
Java Auto Installer [1.7.10] v1.2.2 : CLICK HERE (.JAR)
Java Auto Installer [1.7.10] v1.2.2 : CLICK HERE (.EXE)
We have a custom auto installer program that automatically installs the mods you want to either your vanilla minecraft or one of our mod packs with the same minecraft version!
1. Hit download
2. Find download and hit run
3. Select which directory you wish to install it to
4. Hit Install after your selection
5. Run corresponding Mod Pack you installed to or vanilla minecraft!
6. If using vanilla Minecraft launcher make sure to have the latest version of forge! DOWNLOAD
7. Load your minecraft launcher and select edit profile
8. Select the drop down tab use version and find the forge version you installed
9. Hit save profile and hit play!